Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbour as yourself.
That was Jesus summary of all the commands of the Bible. It's an invitation into a full, abundant life of love. As a church we are not about rules or programs or obligations or conformity. Jesus lived and died and rose again to offer us life to the full, not the weight of religion. And that life is what we are after. That is the basis for our mission.
We exist to become and make disciples of Jesus - people who are learning to follow him and live his way in the world.
With that mission as our focus we have the following vision:
Our vision is to be a community in which people are invited into, equipped for , and empowered to live out the abundant life of Jesus they were created for.
In pursuit of this we seek to foster five environments for growth. This is our method.
- Connecting - We gather in "ordinary" environments that put Jesus on display in accessible ways through how we interact together.
- Learning - We gather to learn about who God is and we we are in light of Jesus.
- Living - We gather in groups for support, discernment, and accountability as we seek to live the way of Jesus in our world.
- Renewing - We gather to wrestle with things often hidden beneatht he surface of our lives and help each other move toward the wholeness Jesus offers.
- Reaching - We gather to empower each other to use our unique gifts and passions as the hands and feet of Jesus in the world.
We believe that as we connect, learn, live, renew, and reach we will be well on our way to discovering and living the true and abundant life Jesus wants for each of us. We would love to have you join us on this journey.