Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbour as yourself.
That was Jesus summary of all the commands of the Bible. It's an invitation into a full, abundant life of love. As a church, we are not about rules or programs or obligations or conformity. Jesus lived and died and rose again to offer us life to the full, not the weight of religion. And that life is what we are after. That is the basis for our mission.
We exist to be a family of Jesus, learning together to follow him and live his way in the world.
With that mission as our focus we have the following vision:
Our vision is to be a community in which people know that they are beloved, find a family in which to belong, and are encouraged to become all that they were created to be in Jesus.
That vision forms the basis for the things we emphasize. This is our method.
- Beloved in our community. We encourage, equip, and empower each other to show the love of Jesus any way they can in our community.
- Beloved in our family gatherings. We hope that you will come and visit us and when you come, that you will feel truly loved.
- Belong within our church family. We aim to create spaces for connection for our entire church family so relationships can be formed and belonging can be found.
- Belong within a community group. Deep relationships are formed in smaller groups. We encourage people to connect in one of our smaller community groups so that each person can truly be known and cared for.
- Become by discovering more of how Jesus teaches us to live through scripture. Our Sunday morning gatherings are the primary place for exploring who God is and how we live in response.
- Become by allowing God into the hidden parts of ourselves. We invite people to explore those deeper parts of themselves within a safe environment through Emotionally Healthy Spirituality and Emotionally Healthy Relationship courses.
- Become by exploring more of how God has uniquely gifted and wired you through personal coaching and through the Grip-Birkman assessment to discover your spiritual gifting and natural wiring.
- Become by putting into practice what you are learning within a context of belonging and love.
We believe that if we can live can do these three things well, we will be well on our way to discovering and living the true and abundant life Jesus died and came back to life so that we could have.
We would love to have you join us on this journey.