Dear Parents and Guardians,
Grade 6-8 students will be visiting Camp Kahquah on September 30 - October 2! This is a weekend
retreat of connection, games, teaching and more! Here are some details that I thought would be
helpful...The cost for the event is $125 + tax for the event and an additional $20 for transportation.
Departure: We will be leaving Covenant on Friday evening at 5:15pm. Please try to be there a couple
minutes early to ensure we get everything packed up! We will also be stopping for dinner on the way -
please bring $$$ for dinner!
Return: We’ll be back at the church for pickup on Sunday at 5:30pm.
What we need from you:
1) Register your student at https://campkahquah.com/jrhighretreat/ (Registration closes on Sept. 23)
2) If you have not already, fill out the waiver form at https://forms.gle/EjoZNrw8j4i9T8XdA
3) Provide $20 cash to Brent for transportation.
What to pack:
1) Sleeping bag
2) Bible/Journal (if you don’t have one please let Brent know!)
5) Toiletries - toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, etc...
6) Coats, hats, etc - be prepared to be outside and in unheated areas
7) Boots for mud and indoor shoes
8) Bug spray (it can be bad up there!)
9) $$$ Money - for dinner on Friday and for the tuck shop
I have attached a student information package as well for your convenience. This includes a packing list,
schedule and more. If you have any questions or concerns (or if the cost of this event is prohibitive), please
don’t hesitate to email Brent at [email protected]
Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you.